The 57th Street Antique Mall is located in East Sacramento at the 57th Street Antique and Design Center between H Street and J Street. The 57th Street Antique Mall has been serving collectors’ needs for over 27 years. More than 75 dealers, each with their own style, offer vintage goods and collectibles. There are treasures for everyone!
With so many dealers under one roof there are new treasures to be found every day and at great prices!
- Vintage Clothing and Accessories – including mid-century fashions, collectible tee shirts, hats, gloves, purses, belts, and scarves
- Costume and Fine Jewelry
- Vinyl Records, Cassettes, CDs, and Players
- Artwork – including Paintings, Sculptures, and Posters
- Furniture – Mid century Modern and older
- Lamps, and accents
- Linens and Textiles
- Collectible Glass – including Art Glass, Fenton, Sea Glass, Stained Glass, and Bottles
- Toys, Games, Figurines, and lunch boxes
- Signs – Tin, Neon, Paper, and Wood
- Tools and Instruments
- Cast Iron
- Restaurant Ware
- Cookie Jars
- Dishes, Glassware, Mugs, Flatware, and Kitchen Collectibles
- Books, Magazines, Periodicals, Sheet Music, and Comic Books
- Ceramics including Roseville, Hull, Franciscan, Gladden-McBean, and more
- Advertising Collectibles including print ads, posters, mirrors, glasses, and tee-shirts
- Smoking Collectibles – Lighters, Pipes, Ashtrays, Cigarette Holders, and other Smoking Accessories
- Typewriters, Pens, Mechanical Pencils, Ink Wells, Ink, and Desk Sets
- Coins and Paper Currency
- Photos and Postcards
- Much more!
Whether you’re a dealer, collector, or just want to reminisce, drop by and enjoy our 10,000-square feet of nostalgia and treasures!
Sorry, we do not appraise, buy, barter, consign, or trade merchandise. We do not accept phone calls or online inquiries. All sales are final.For more information about the 57th Street Antique Mall, visit us at:
857 57th Street
Sacramento, CA 95819
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Sunday
10:00 am – 4:45 pm